To clean it:
- Wipe with a soft damp cloth (make sure it is damp not wet)
- Use a specialised leather bag cleaner for stubborn marks or dirt, but be aware that this can discolour your leather.
- Let water drops dry naturally, using heat to dry can warp your leather.
To protect it:
- It is worth protecting your leather with one of the many leather protection products on the market. Just remember to test it on a small part of the bag first as it may discolor the leather.
- Be aware that unwashed or dark denim may rub off onto the lighter coloured leather if the leather is not protected.
- Store it in a cool, dry place with good air ventilation
- When not in use, store your leather bag in its specially made dust bag.
- Since leather is porous, it loses moisture through evaporation. Use a leather conditioner once in a while to keep your bag super soft, protected and looking its best. Wipe excess product and allow the bag to air dry completely before storing it
- Never leave your leather bag lying in the sun or exposed to the elements.